• Signed contract for June 15th, 2016 – June 11th 2017
• Perform in Nutcracker 2016
Nov. 16 -19 Tech and Dress Rehearsals
Performances Nov. 16 - 19 2016
• Perform in Company Gala Jan. 24th, 2017
• Perform in COPPELIA May 12 - 13 Tech and Dress Rehearsal, May 12 -13, 2016 Performances
• DANCERS ARE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN A MINIMUM OF 4 WEEKS OF THE BAC SUMMER INTENSIVE JUNE/JULY 2016. Dancers are required to participate in all company classes and rehearsals from Aug. 17th – June 11th
• Responsible for the full Yearly tuition. No Option for withdrawal in Ballet Companies. You are committing to the entire year.
• NUTCRACKER PERFORMANCE FEE + COSTUMES FEES, COMPANY Gala PERFORMANCE FEE + COSTUMES FEES, SPRING CONCERT PERFORMANCE FEE + COSTUMES FEES (ALL PERFORMANCE FEES INCLUDED as part of TUition PAYMENTS)
Uphold attendance policy and rehearsal policy
• Dancers will have 3 excused absences for the year. These absences must be approved prior to missing class.
• Protocol for missing class is emailing, email@example.com. Please no text.
• Dancers missing more than 3 absences will need to make up those classes in the level directly below them in order
• Dancers with excessive absences will not be allowed to perform or compete.
Will uphold the dress code in all classes
• Black Leo, Pink Tights, Pink Ballet Slippers or Pointe Shoes. Always properly sewn and workable condition.
• Dancers will not be allowed to take class off pointe in pointe classes. Please make sure you always have workable pointe shoes for point class. Hair slicked back and off of face. No huge hair pieces for classes.
• Saturdays and Rehearsal dancer may wear color leotards.
• Pointe classes will be required to wear practice tutus. BAC has practice tutus for the dancers to wear or they can purchase their own.
Jazz and Contemporary
• Bare feet. Bare Legs. Tight fitting clothing. NO EXERCISE SHORTS. Hair preferably down or in a pony tail. Unless you have ballet right after your class.
• Companies will have two vocabulary tests this year. List will be sent home by primary teachers. First one will be the beginning of December. The second will be the end of May.
• Dancers should make five flexibility goals. As those goals are met they should replace them with new goals.